View Profile Dinohsaw

4 Movie Reviews

Oh my gosh the vibrant colors I thought youd never do it but this is a mastahpiece plz the jokes r so guhdd

danmarkowitz responds:

Thank you!

I am saying this from as a comparison to modern day anime. The story I find to be intersting but the acting needs to have alot more feeling in it. It is actually destroys the mood when you go from being funny all in the beginning to completely serious. Your killer isn't very evil looking and badass. Try to change the hairstyle. The rescue scene didn't seem very convincing because of the lack of initiative from the animals to attack. You guys did a good job on this it's, just it could be way better. One last thing, MORE DETAILS.

HA HA HA HA HA HA [ D !!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha Ha HaHaHaHaHahahahahahahahahah *gasp for air* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH
UH oh *stomach explodes*

21 Audio Reviews

I like this I would like to see some more of this

I like how it builds up but the end of the song is not as good as it could be and no more pauses after two times because it loses the rythym but the whole thing is great.

MikeDelaney10 responds:

Ok, ill work on that. Thanks for the review and advice :)

This song will either be rally great or just suck so to make it great add some percussion an more loops around after the drop at 30 sec. Do that an the song will be really good, promise.

Kieda responds:

Doesn't it have percussion already? It could be made louder tho if it can't be heard atm...
Thanks for the review.