Chasing the Boozehound Chasing the Boozehound

I like this I would like to see some more of this

Pokemon leaf green remix Pokemon leaf green remix

I like how it builds up but the end of the song is not as good as it could be and no more pauses after two times because it loses the rythym but the whole thing is great.

MikeDelaney10 responds:

Ok, ill work on that. Thanks for the review and advice :)

[Kieda] Promises [Kieda] Promises

This song will either be rally great or just suck so to make it great add some percussion an more loops around after the drop at 30 sec. Do that an the song will be really good, promise.

Kieda responds:

Doesn't it have percussion already? It could be made louder tho if it can't be heard atm...
Thanks for the review.

BigO BigO

You need more of a bang around 15 sec just because if your going to have a house song you need to add some good bass an that "oooooh" in the song and that 8 bit loop in there just ruin it so take those both out.

NugZeh - House Sample NugZeh - House Sample

This is such a great song I don't just want a sample I want the full version. You should add some stuff around 1 min like some bass some and more percussion, that would make such an amazing song.
Remember make a complete version (or as complete as you can get it) and publish it and I promise it will make it on the greatest list. Good Luck

Nugit responds:

I will try my best ;)

NM - B4M Promo Mix NM - B4M Promo Mix

I have to say that this isn't as good as your other work. The build up isn't that strong and the hook just doesn't have any twists after the first couple of times. The transitions aren't smooth but it is still a good song and if anyone can pull this off I think you can so keep going at it and republish a remix if needed.

MessanyRecordings responds:

Hm, I should play more powerful tracks then :)

Untitled song #1 Untitled song #1

Really good intro and rhythm. This very well played, sounds like just the epic battle I was looking for. This song is great overall if anything work on that guitar solo at the end besides that keep making more of this.

ParagonX9 - Red 13 ParagonX9 - Red 13

*picks up jaw off the floor*

DUDE THIS IS %&*$IN AMAZING MAN I'M JUST SO BLOWN AWAY AUTOMATIC FAVE

It's just that this song is like a dream come true so I thank you from the top to bottom of my heart for being so rhythmically brilliant. This is the kind of work that I
strive to create myself and once i do your the first one to hear it on the internet.
Keep it up
Dinowsah

Pokémon Legend Pokémon Legend

I Like its just that well.....

The song its great just make the same song without the xylophone it makes it lose it's coolness but besides that its awesome

reel2 responds:

I never used xylphones..

Halo Reminiscing Halo Reminiscing

I LOVE IT

This song makes me want to cry.
it's beautiful........